The 18th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning
The Asian and African City Planning Group is pleased to host the 18th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning (CIDUP). Scholars, officers, and graduate and undergraduate students whose interests lie in the related research areas are all encouraged to attend the meeting.
This conference is one of the CPD programs of CPIJ. If you are a member of CPIJ, you may receive six points as a presenter or five points as a participant. For more detail, please refer to the website of CPIJ.
11th December (Sunday), 2022: 9:30-17:10
Ito Campus, Kyushu University as a hybrid of on-site and online
9:00- 9:30 Reception for participants
9:30- 9:35 Opening Remarks
9:35-10:00 Welcome Speech
10:00-11:20 Keynote Speech
11:20-11:35 Coffee Break
11:35-12:25 Panel Discussion
12:25-12:30 Concluding Remarks
12:30-13:20 Lunch Break
13:20-14:20 Sessions 1&2
14:20-14:30 Tea Break
14:30-15:45 Sessions 3&4
15:45-15:55 Tea Break
15:55-16:55 Sessions 5&6
17:00-17:10 Closing Remarks
Click here for details
Please click here to register.
CALL FOR PAPERS
All who submit the paper must present at this conference on 11th December 2022.
City planning in Asian or African region or other developing countries, Japanese city planning from the viewpoint of Asia or Africa
- Anyone whose research theme corresponds with the theme of the conference.
- Membership of CPIJ is not required.
Guidelines for Preparing Manuscripts
[ Guideline ]
Abstract Submission Deadline
9th September (Friday), 2022
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address and 200-300 words Abstract
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Around 23rd September (Friday), 2022
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent to all primary authors by email.
Full Paper Submission Deadline
28th October (Friday), 2022
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address, 4 pages extended abstract or 6-10 pages of full paper
- All the papers must be presented.
Full Paper Acceptance and Presentation Program Notification
Around 11th November (Friday), 2022
- Papers should be emailed to aacp.toshi[at]gmail.com (please change [at] into @ when you e-mail) in the PDF format.
- Applicants should note that it is only accepted electronic data and that no printed paper be needed to submit.
Any inquiries about the meeting should be sent to the following contact address.
Dr. Hongwei Hsiao (Kyushu University), Dr. Haruka Ono (Toyohashi University of Technology)
aacp.toshi[at]gmail.com (please change [at] into @ when you e-mail) (contact via e-mail is strongly recommended)