The 19th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning
The Asian and African City Planning Group is pleased to host the 19th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning (CIDUP). Scholars, officers, and graduate and undergraduate students whose interests lie in the related research areas are all encouraged to attend the meeting.
This conference is one of the CPD programs of CPIJ. If you are a member of CPIJ, you may receive six points as a presenter or five points as a participant. For more detail, please refer to the website of CPIJ.
17th December 2023
Satellite Office (emCAMPUS 5F), Toyohashi University of Technology as a hybrid of on-site and online
10:30-10:35 Opening Remarks
10:35-11:50 Session I: Transportation and Transit Oriented Development
12:50-14:05 Session II: Culture, Tourism and Civic Activities
14:15-15:15 Session III: Design and Survey of Urban Space
15:25-16:40 Session IV: Urban Expansion and New Trends in Development
16:50-17:20 Round Table
17:20-17:25 Concluding Remarks
Click here for details
Please click here to register.
CALL FOR PAPERS
All who submit the paper must present at this conference on 16th and 17th December 2023.
City planning in Asian or African regions or other developing countries, Japanese city planning from the viewpoint of Asia or Africa
- Anyone whose research theme corresponds with the theme of the conference.
- Membership of CPIJ is not required.
Guidelines for Preparing Manuscripts
[ Guideline ]
Abstract Submission Deadline
18th September 2023
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address and 200-300 words Abstract
Abstract Acceptance Notification
Late September 2023
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent to all primary authors by email.
Full Paper Submission Deadline
29th October 2023
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address, 4 pages extended abstract or 6-10 pages of full paper
- All the papers must be presented.
Full Paper Acceptance and Presentation Program Notification
Early November 2023
- Applicants should note that it is only accepted electronic data and that no printed paper be needed to submit.
Any inquiries about the meeting should be sent to the following contact address.
Dr. Ryo Fukuda (Okayama University), Dr. Haruka Ono (Toyohashi University of Technology)