The 17th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning
The Asian and African City Planning Group is pleased to host the 17th Conference of International Development and Urban Planning (CIDUP). Scholars, officers, graduate and undergraduate students whose interests lie in the related research areas are all encouraged to attend the meeting.
We also invite you to give presentations; anyone who is willing to do should send his/her paper to the secretariat according to the following information.
December 19th (Sunday), 2021: 13:00-16:00
The University of Tokyo as a hybrid of on-site and online
Room 141 & 144, Faculty of Eng. Bldg.14, HONGO Campus, The University of Tokyo
13:00-13:10 Opening Remarks
13:10-14:10 Session 1&2
14:10-14:30 Tea Break
14:30-15:45 Session 3&4
15:45-16:00 Conclusion Remarks
Please contact the following E-mail address for registration.
CALL FOR PAPERS
All those who submit the paper must make presentations at this conference on December 19th, 2021.
City planning in Asian or African region or other developing countries, Japanese city planning from the viewpoint of Asia or Africa
- Anyone whose research theme corresponds with the theme of the conference.
- Membership of CPIJ is not required.
Guidelines for Preparing Manuscripts
[ Guideline ]
Abstract Submission Deadline
November 7th (Sunday), 2021
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address and 200-300 words Abstract
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Notifications of acceptance or rejection will be sent to all primary authors by email.
Full Paper Submission Deadline
December 12th (Sunday), 2021
- title, author(s), affiliation(s), contact address, 4 pages extended abstract or 6-10 pages of full paper
- All the papers must be presented.
- Papers should be emailed to aacp.toshi[at]gmail.com (please change [at] into @ when you e-mail) in the PDF format.
- Applicants should note that it is only accepted electronic data and that no printed paper be needed to submit.
The abstract will be reviewed.
Any inquiries about the meeting should be sent to the following contact address.
Dr. Hongwei Hsiao (Kyushu University), Dr. Haruka Ono (Toyohashi University of Technology)
aacp.toshi[at]gmail.com (please change [at] into @ when you e-mail) (contact via e-mail is strongly recommended)